Head Coach Mike Soderling
Mike Sodering has been coaching and teahing swimming for 16 years.
In 2009, Mike was hired as the Head Coach of Topeka Swim Association. Previously, Mike was the Head coach at Lawrence Aquahawks and also was an assistant swimming coach at the University of Kansas from 1995-97.
Mike grew up swimming in San Diego, California under Jeff Pease at North Coast Aquatics where he was a Jr. National finalist, High School All-American, and Senior National qualifier. From 1988-92 he swam for the University of Kansas, where he was a Big 8 Conference finalist in the 500 and 1650 Freestyles all four years.
Mike’s coaching accomplishments include:
· 2008 United States Swimming Sectional Champion Women’s Team
· 2008 Olympic Trials
· Multiple Jr. & US National Qualifiers
· Missouri Valley Team Head Zone Coach
· Multiple National Age Group Top 16 Swimmers
· Multiple MVS Division I individual Champions
· Level 4 Member, American Swimming Coaches Association
· MV Board of Directors, Meet procedures Chairman
Head Age Group Coach Paul Monroe
Paul has worked with TSA since December 2006 as the Head Age Group Coach.
Paul grew up in Columbia, MO and swam for Columbia Swim Club where he would later become the Head Age Group Coach for 4 years. Paul graduated from Missouri State University where he also served as the Head Age Group Coach for Missouri State Aquatics for 2 years.
Paul has completed the ASCA’s level 3 school and is also the current Head Coach of the Seaman High School swim team.