WELCOME TO TOPEKA SWIM ASSOCIATION!
We are thrilled you are interested in more information about our team. Below you will find information about how to get started with TSA.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!
1. Swim evaluation-In order to determine what TSA group is best for your swimmer, you will need to make an appointment with Head Age Group Coach Brooke Rinehart for an evaluation. Contact Coach Brooke: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Group Assignment-After meeting with Coach Brooke, your swimmer will be assigned a swim group to practice with. For a list and description of our groups, see "TSA Swim Groups" from the menu bar at the top of the page. Read the information about your swimmer's group, and write down any questions you may have.
3. Paperwork-At your evaluation you will be given a "Welcome Packet". The papers you will recieve in the packet are also listed below. You will need to fill out the registration form and return it on your swimmer's first day of practice to your swimmer's coach. After you turn in your registration form, our business manager will enter all of your information into our website and create an account for you. You will recieve an email with a user name and password to use to log into the TSA website.
4. First Practice-Show up for practice! Once you are assinged a group, make sure you look at your group's practice schedule on the calendar. Go to "Group Calendar" from the menu bar at the top of the page. The calendar that will show up is the "General" calendar. To find your group's calendar, choose your group's name from the drop down menu.
5. Swim Parent Info-Make sure you take time to check out the part of our website dedicated to YOU, the swim parent. This is where you can find all information about the business side of our team as well as valuable information about being a swim parent. Go to "Club Info" in the menu bar at the top of the page. Take time to read the information found under each tab. Again, write down any questions you may have and ask your coach or a member of our Parent Mentor Team!
We understand that starting something new can be intimidating and overwhelming. The TSA coaches welcome you and are here to answer any questions you will have as you become a part of our team. There is a lot of information to go through in the beginning, but please know we do not expect you to understand everything all at once. Feel free to ask questions and get to know the other families around you. They will be a major resource in learning about the team and becoming a part of the TSA family! And your coaches are always available for you as well.
And again-WELCOME TO TSA!
New Swimmer Registration Form
Liability Release & Indemnification Form